I need a part for a 44 russian s&w da

piper394

Regular
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
manitoba
I've got a 44 russian Smith& Wesson double action project gun that needs a small internal part. I've tried Oldwest Gunsmith , and actually did get one part from him, but he doesn't have the other one I need. Does anyone know of any other sources for these? I appreciate any help.
 
try these guys

WESTERN GUN PARTS

Gun Part Distributors

18124 - 107 Ave., Edmonton, AB, T5S 1K5, Canada

Phone: (780) 489-5711 * Fax: (780) 489-5717

Toll Free Fax Order Line 1-888-489-5717

Email: wgp@westerngunparts.com

Alternate Email Address: wgp@junctionnet.com

Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday * 8 am to 4 pm (MST)



Western Gun Parts Ltd. is committed to providing fast, efficient service to dealers and gunsmiths. In order to do this, we carry a large inventory of new, used, and obsolete parts for guns
 
Back
Top Bottom