buckmaster87 Member Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Jun 18, 2010 #1 I got a Finn m39 coming my way and I need some ammo, does anyone know where I could get my hands on some. Thanks
I got a Finn m39 coming my way and I need some ammo, does anyone know where I could get my hands on some. Thanks
FMP Regular Rating - 100% 40 0 0 Location Bantario Jun 18, 2010 #2 +1 thinking about picking up a M44 next week..
Rickyy101 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Location Ottawa Jun 18, 2010 #3 Put an ad on the EE.. John from Marstar said he is expecting some in August. Hold on till then
LibertySon CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Jun 18, 2010 #4 Marstar is getting some eh? Add it to the list of stuff to save for.
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Jun 18, 2010 #5 We have lots of S&B in. Boxer primed, non corrosive, SP. Ryan
tbrwlf CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 266 0 1 Location Sudbury Ontario Jun 18, 2010 #6 Shooter's Den in sudbury has several cases. I just sold him about 25 boxes.