I don't know why I want it, I just do!
http://www.taylorsfirearmsstore.com/product265.html
Has anybody got any experience with these damnfool things? So I assume you pop the wedge and the barrel off the gun, dump the cylinder and replace it with this thing and re-assemble?
And how does that work? The gun is a .44 round ball and can all of a sudden shoot .45? Just by swapping cylinders out? Can one of our forum scholars explain this to me before I make an impulse buy and blow myself up?

http://www.taylorsfirearmsstore.com/product265.html
Has anybody got any experience with these damnfool things? So I assume you pop the wedge and the barrel off the gun, dump the cylinder and replace it with this thing and re-assemble?
And how does that work? The gun is a .44 round ball and can all of a sudden shoot .45? Just by swapping cylinders out? Can one of our forum scholars explain this to me before I make an impulse buy and blow myself up?


















































