Hello CGN,
Came across some old ammo. Was wondering what the good folks of CGN can tell me. I was wondering if they are worth anything, but I think they add to a neat collection. Teach me
Here we go!...
If you have trouble seeing as my camera and lighting is sub-standard
From left to right top to bottom:
DAC 1940 VII (Red Tip), DAC 1940 VII, DAC 1940 GI, DAC 1942 VII, DI Z 1945, LAC 1917 VII, DAC 1917 VII, DAC 1912 VI (Round Nose), DAC 2 VI 09.
Someone cut the tip off on this one. Looks like steel core?
Here is the box of 8x56R I acquired:
Lastly are some .30 links. Not ammo but I thought they were cool. Never seen ones stamped COLT. These came loaded with 1941 era 30-06.
Thanks for looking.
Came across some old ammo. Was wondering what the good folks of CGN can tell me. I was wondering if they are worth anything, but I think they add to a neat collection. Teach me
Here we go!...
If you have trouble seeing as my camera and lighting is sub-standard
From left to right top to bottom:
DAC 1940 VII (Red Tip), DAC 1940 VII, DAC 1940 GI, DAC 1942 VII, DI Z 1945, LAC 1917 VII, DAC 1917 VII, DAC 1912 VI (Round Nose), DAC 2 VI 09.
Someone cut the tip off on this one. Looks like steel core?
Here is the box of 8x56R I acquired:
Lastly are some .30 links. Not ammo but I thought they were cool. Never seen ones stamped COLT. These came loaded with 1941 era 30-06.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited:




























. Thanks guys for the info. Just out of curiosity when I shake the cartrige, only the DI Z 1945 and DAC 09 rounds I can hear the propellant. The other rounds are silent. Is this normal for a .303 (I don't shoot or reload .303)? As in is the bullet seated on top of the powder charge like a 9mm?





















