While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi: I am almost 100% sure what you have is American---- a Forehand & Wadsworth from the 1880's or 90's. It has been a long time since I saw one with that side hammer set up, but my Uncle had one in his collection as well as a couple of doubles. In many years of gun shows and dealing old guns I have never seen another single shot that style, so I say you do have something special, just not in pristine condition Cheers
Holy smokes, you got it, I should just keep my yap shut , may have even been a Remington that my Uncle had , many a day ago. Good job on figuring it out.