I got this little guy a couple of months ago, well, sort of little. It's not a big pistol, but it's around a .70 bore.
It catapults patched .690 balls down range with enough authority to make a believer or two.
It's quite a lovely piece, brass and what I assume is nickel silver. Some time has certainly been put into buildin' it, and I'm suprised there's no maker's mark as far as I can tell.
It's got a Belgian proof mark on the side, and a couple of other stamps on the side and under the barrel, all hidden when mounted up. Any ideas what I have here?
It catapults patched .690 balls down range with enough authority to make a believer or two.
It's quite a lovely piece, brass and what I assume is nickel silver. Some time has certainly been put into buildin' it, and I'm suprised there's no maker's mark as far as I can tell.
It's got a Belgian proof mark on the side, and a couple of other stamps on the side and under the barrel, all hidden when mounted up. Any ideas what I have here?


















































