IMA Snider cleaning rod disappointment(update w/new pics) Happy ending

Its fairly easy to grind down the swell and fit it to your rifle musket if your of a mind to, thats what im doing;)

If you need a strap for your rifle and dont want them to exchange you another rod, you could ask them to send you their snider strap instead...Its new made and made of high quality leather.

Its a nice item
 
Hey bud, I just finished fitting the rod and installing the strap on the Canadian Snider I just finished cleaning up.

I have a bayonet on route then shes complete and back to battle ready:D

Im pleased!!

If you end up getting another rod, I would do the fitting for you if you want, It took all of 5 minutes on the bench grinder.

strapandrod002.jpg

strapandrod003.jpg

strapandrod007.jpg
 
Last edited:
I received a new rod Last week from IMA. This one is a lot better and is the correct type for my rifle... Alex at IMA handled the situation in a profesional way and after seeing the pictures, didnt asked me to ship back the first one

I am happy now...:)

NewRod009.jpg


NewRod003.jpg


NewRod007.jpg


NewRod004.jpg


NewRod008.jpg


NewRod001.jpg


NewRod002.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom