IMA's As is Enfield bayonet

Musketfire

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Location
Algoma region
Hello Gentleman!

For your perusal:p The bayonet I received from IMA today, arrived filthy, very filthy.

sniderbayonet001.jpg

sniderbayonet002.jpg

sniderbayonet003.jpg

sniderbayonet004.jpg


After first basic cleaning

sniderbayonet006.jpg

sniderbayonet007.jpg



After 5 minutes of fitting

sniderbayonet008.jpg

sniderbayonet009.jpg

sniderbayonet010.jpg


Was very easy to fit to my Canadian issue British made snider rifle, I have the bayonet soaking in breakfree before the final cleaning.

Im very happy with the buy, 65$$ for a bayonet that both fits my Canadian issue snider and has the added history of the multiple conflicts she must have been a part of .

..adds to the entire -dare I say- magic of it all.

The rifle has a few more adventures in its lifetime I think!!

Cheers all
 
Nice. Any idea what would the value of a VG condition snider bayo would be? I have one that is pretty minty with only a 4 digit serial number for markings...... Wife says more guns less useless pokey things.......
 
Nice. Any idea what would the value of a VG condition snider bayo would be? I have one that is pretty minty with only a 4 digit serial number for markings...... Wife says more guns less useless pokey things.......

I think a nice unit marked british made bayonet....maybe 120-200 depending on history, unit markings etc...heck maybe more you never know, supply and demand.

I would have no problem spending 120-200 for a bayonet marked within the 750 of the batch that that my snider was a part of.

Im of the mindset that every longarm NEEDS a pointy end, and every Canadian man must have at least 1 snider enfield:D

maybe you should get yourself a nice rifle musket to go with your lonely bayonet.

Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom