pa Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 12 0 0 Aug 9, 2009 #1 Hi Guys, Just wondering if this stuff was any good? Corrosive? How does it compare with other Mil Surp .308/7.62x51? http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/paulster1971/IMI308/ Thanks
Hi Guys, Just wondering if this stuff was any good? Corrosive? How does it compare with other Mil Surp .308/7.62x51? http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/paulster1971/IMI308/ Thanks
gushulak CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 127 0 0 Location Researching snakes somewhere in SW Manitoba Aug 9, 2009 #2 IMI is great factory ammo. Made in Israel. I have two cases of IMI 5.56mm and it is flawless and wicked factory ammo (M193). I also like IMI for reloading once properly prepped.
IMI is great factory ammo. Made in Israel. I have two cases of IMI 5.56mm and it is flawless and wicked factory ammo (M193). I also like IMI for reloading once properly prepped.
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Aug 9, 2009 #3 IMI Samson brand ammo is not corrosive. Isn't milsurp either.
B bfoosh006 New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 11, 2009 #4 Samson (IMI) brand ammo is GTG, the brass is tough stuff...buy as much as you can!