With all due respect to the above posters I beg to differ on the subject of sabretips as far as hunting is concerned. My experience with that bullet was that it failed to expand, at least when used on game.
Using a .303 Lee Enfield and 180 gr. Imperial ammo I shot a deer through both lungs with it (in the late 1960's??) at a distance of about 75 yards --- entry hole and exit hole were about the same size. Not at all like, for example, SP or PSP. The small deer never faltered and ran about 400 yards and was subsequently dumped by another hunter. I was swinging for a 2nd shot when a red hat belonging to the other hunter appeared in my peep sight way out beyond the deer and I held my fire. The guy was a member of another hunting party and neither party knew the other party was around. I went over to examine the animal because I thought I must have missed although I couldn't see how as it was a standing shot. I had not! I blame the poor sabretip ammo performance for a nightmarish close call that I have never forgotten.
Later that same year I shot a mature cow elk (admittedly elk are tough to kill) twice, running at about 75 yards. One bullet went right through her shoulder blades and lodged in the hide on the opposite side. It was fully intact, still pointy and just slightly bent. The other bullet went right through the cow a bit further back as I recall.
In my opinion the nylon-tipped sabretips performed along the line of steel jacket ammo, did not create a good wound channel and were dangerous in the field. I quit using that ammo immediately and went back to CPE (Copper Point Expanders) which I had personally observed to be superior. Unfortunately they seem to be extinct, mercifully along with the sabretip.
I reported my experiences with sabretips to the local CIL rep. Needless to say he denied the possibility that the then-new to the market ammo was a poor performer but I noticed it disappeared from the market before very long.
If I were the OP I'd burn up the sabretips on the range with a good berm.