even if it was in .32 acp and pre 1898 its antique
Yup. .32ACP isn't on "the list". Factory ammo could be a bit snappy for the old ones though. Still, if the cases fit, or could be readily adapted, it would be a great start for loading.
even if it was in .32 acp and pre 1898 its antique
even if it was in .32 acp and pre 1898 its antique
...I was trying to think of the "bad" .32's and I guess I typed too fast !....Trueand sorry...
...I was trying to think of the "bad" .32's and I guess I typed too fast !....
![]()
Pre 1898 is one of the factors, not the only one. If it was made after, or can still fire/chamber current "modern" ammunition it still requires RPAL and ATT for importation.
Its the same reason you cannot import an 1873 Colt single action in .45LC (without proper registration, ATT, RPAL, etc...)



























