While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Would I have to go through an Importer to bring this percussion boxlock action in from the States or would I be able to bring it in through normal channels.
All muzzleloaders are antique status in the states IIRC, so there should be no EXPORT issue. Modern cappers are NOT antique here in Canada, so you'll need to register it before it comes up here.
That one would be a judgement call as it has a breech plug. Of course a breech plug from a percussion gun doesn't constitute an action so I imagine everything would be fine. You would have to register it if you put a barrel on it though.