So I bought the percussion caps off another cgner. Got a good deal but wondering how good? Not gonna sell ever tho. They just are too cool. Also interested in more info about them. Value, were they kits and what not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
First one is a Lyman trade rifle? Was it a kit or complete gun? Value?(new/used)
Second I think is a Lyman rifle ? Has double triggers. Just not sure what edition. Also was it a kit or complete ? Value (new/used). A little pissed about this gun tho. I put it in my safe and knocked a handgun off the top shelf and it fell on the stock and gowged it! So angry
I went to epps and they had everything except patches so I didn't buy supplies. Can someone point me to a good cheap place to buy powders,balls,and patches. Also any tips on how to use or what to use would be AWSOME! I have never shot guns like these before.
First one is a Lyman trade rifle? Was it a kit or complete gun? Value?(new/used)
Second I think is a Lyman rifle ? Has double triggers. Just not sure what edition. Also was it a kit or complete ? Value (new/used). A little pissed about this gun tho. I put it in my safe and knocked a handgun off the top shelf and it fell on the stock and gowged it! So angry
I went to epps and they had everything except patches so I didn't buy supplies. Can someone point me to a good cheap place to buy powders,balls,and patches. Also any tips on how to use or what to use would be AWSOME! I have never shot guns like these before.


















































