Interested in MDT chassis/mags/other products?

Parts Only Canada

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all.

Www.partsonly.ca is now an official MDT dealer. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US for an excellent quote on anything MDT makes!

Rest assured, if MDT still makes it, we can get it!

All MDT chassis are eligible for free shipping (to most Canadian addresses) when purchased through us.


Do you need something else for your build? We offer discounts on special order products when you buy an MDT chassis thru us! We can source brands like Leupold, Sig Sauer, Burris (optics), Timney (triggers), Magpul (slings) etc.




MDT-Logo-Black-300px.png
Screenshot 2025-10-11 173540.png
 
Last edited:
how is it different than just ordering from MDT’s site? I’ve only bought 10/22 mags from you guys. May need an ACC premier gen 2 in the near future
 
how is it different than just ordering from MDT’s site? I’ve only bought 10/22 mags from you guys. May need an ACC premier gen 2 in the near future
Yes, get a quote thru us, you won't be disappointed.

Edit: I missed the "how" at the beginning. We offer full post sale warranty the same as MDT since we are an authorized dealer, but we can offer custom packages and special pricing to go with it. Even on just one MDT item it's usually worth your while to drop us an email.

You can email directly to info@partsonly.ca, you can DM on here, or you can use the quote form linked above. We'll get you taken care of.
 
Last edited:
how is it different than just ordering from MDT’s site? I’ve only bought 10/22 mags from you guys. May need an ACC premier gen 2 in the near future
So different. Partsonly will put together a tailored package and will advise you along the way. It's worth the DM for sure.
They have there own store, I would not bother.
I priced on MDT’s website and still bought my setup from partsonly... Take from that what you will.
 
I’ll send an email tomorrow. Do you carry everything MDT or just the chassis?
We can sell you anything on their site including items that are on backorder with MDT. We have a great sales rep who can often deliver backordered items to us in expedited timeframes compared to the usual ~10 weeks for an MDT backorder as well.

You can email directly to info@partsonly.ca, you can DM on here, or you can use the quote form linked above. We'll get you taken care of.
 
Back
Top Bottom