targettarget BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Calgary May 26, 2009 #1 It's "Technologically Advanced", and I want some.
S soulchaser CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Toronto May 26, 2009 #2 Is Magtech the manufacturer or just a brand name? I don't see them on the approved ammo list from NRCAN. http://www.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/mms-smm/expl-expl/pdf/explo2b.pdf
Is Magtech the manufacturer or just a brand name? I don't see them on the approved ammo list from NRCAN. http://www.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/mms-smm/expl-expl/pdf/explo2b.pdf
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC May 26, 2009 #3 made by cbc
targettarget BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Calgary May 26, 2009 #4 CanAm said: made by cbc Click to expand... Who's CBC?
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC May 26, 2009 #5 a company in brasil.
S soulchaser CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Toronto May 26, 2009 #6 CanAm said: made by cbc Click to expand... CBC - Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos. Don't see them on the list either.
CanAm said: made by cbc Click to expand... CBC - Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos. Don't see them on the list either.
targettarget BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Calgary May 26, 2009 #7 soulchaser said: CBC - Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos. Click to expand... Christ, that's a mouth full. And I thought French was bad.
soulchaser said: CBC - Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos. Click to expand... Christ, that's a mouth full. And I thought French was bad.
marlin60 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location East Coast May 27, 2009 #8 targettarget said: It's "Technologically Advanced", and I want some. Click to expand... Shot these at a range in Houston. 9, 40 and 45. No issues. Seemed pretty hot.
targettarget said: It's "Technologically Advanced", and I want some. Click to expand... Shot these at a range in Houston. 9, 40 and 45. No issues. Seemed pretty hot.
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC May 27, 2009 #9 CBC is VG ammo. They now own MEN of Germany and S&B of CZ.