Is my ammo too $$$?

Until the Angels Fall

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 94.2%
49   3   0
Location
London, Ontario
Is asking for $300 for 440 rounds of Winchester .223Rem softpoints to much? I know its worth ALOT more but I want it to sell ASAP to fund another project soooo? Its all new and in un-opened boxes but doesn't seem to get many hits off of the EE. Any idea?

Thanks, UTAF
 
Well this is a new way to bump your thread without realy bumping your thread:confused:
You just posted it 30 minutes ago.People are in bed or not on the net all the time.Give it a few days so people can actualy see it.;)
 
I just picked up 1000 55 grain psp privi for $612 taxes paid from a hunting store so it isn't a great deal.
 
I'd guess the market for it isn't as large as there is for cheap fmj 223. Hang in there, if its priced right someone will want it. A lot of guys with Ar-15's just want cheap ammo. Lowest price is the bottom line and they could care less that its soft point to pay more.
 
+1 on this. cheapy .223 will be about 0.50/round or less, and remember that you'll have to compete against all the prices in canada. just because it is scarce in your area does not make it a deal for someone who has better access to ammo (ie. GVR).
 
Not a good deal when you can reload a 1000 for less than that....

.....even with Vmax or Noslers BT's.

Again, I reload for .32 - .36 per round. Bulk soft point bullets are the low end of the reloading scale (next to FMJ). Expect heavy negotiations on asking price if you get any interest at all.

My .02

Hakx
 
Back
Top Bottom