I loaded these 15 cases with 777 and shot my Colt SAA last week. I cleaned the gun when I got home but thought 777 wouldn't hurt my cases based on what I read on Hodgdon's site. I looked at them yesterday and they looked terrible. So I cleaned them with soap & hot water and they still have this green stuff in them. The outside looks a bit better. The case at the very back I was able to remove some of the green stuff with a nylon bore brush. Are these cases still useable?
Also, the case off to the left has a large split in it I didn't notice until I cleaned them.
This is all brand new, first time fired, Starline brass.
EDIT: Looks like a 50/50 vinager & water bath will fix it.
Also, the case off to the left has a large split in it I didn't notice until I cleaned them.
This is all brand new, first time fired, Starline brass.
EDIT: Looks like a 50/50 vinager & water bath will fix it.


















































