I can't recall seeing much if any around, might be better off reloading for that. I do see 44-40 brass and loaded ammo around so you could make 38-40 from that brass if need be I would imagine. Good luck with your search and I will keep an eye out.
You can try Buffalo Arms in the US.
You will have to import so somebody like Prophet River which my friend has used to deal with Buffalo Arms before (and which has reasonable fees)
will be necessary on this end to get your stuff.
Buffalo Arms reloads and sells cowboy rounds as well if available commercially for just about everything and while there is a cost to import and of course you are dealing with the US dollar (which makes it necessary
to order at one time a good number of rounds to make it worthwhile) the upside is that you get the brass at the end of it to reload.
You cannot buy BPCR brass from BACO so I doubt that you will be able to order live rds. If you go through a dealer to import, you had better have deep pockets.



























