Is this good price for bulk Blazer?

It's a good price for sure, but it is the cheapest stuff u can get.

There was a whole bunch of MFS ammo which was steel cased going for about the same price.

The big downfall is it is not reloadable, and is pretty dirty, but I see no issues using it. If you don't reload and just want to shoot a ton, go for it. ;)
 
It's a good price for sure, but it is the cheapest stuff u can get.

There was a whole bunch of MFS ammo which was steel cased going for about the same price.

The big downfall is it is not reloadable, and is pretty dirty, but I see no issues using it. If you don't reload and just want to shoot a ton, go for it. ;)

just looking to shoot a lot downrange as I'm a new shooter.... thanks for the reply :)
 
Price is $235/1000. If you click the "English" on the upper right hand corner of the web page, you can switch the page to english.
 
Back
Top Bottom