cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Mar 4, 2012 #1 First, over here.... And, to a lesser extent, over here ? ....
S smellie CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location rural manitoba Mar 8, 2012 #2 Well, that shoots the heck out of next month's pension cheque. I gotta find a super-hot wimmin to give CYCLONE a KISS!!!!! (I know that he wouldn't appreciate one from me!) Many thanks, Cyclone! Treasure indeed...... .
Well, that shoots the heck out of next month's pension cheque. I gotta find a super-hot wimmin to give CYCLONE a KISS!!!!! (I know that he wouldn't appreciate one from me!) Many thanks, Cyclone! Treasure indeed...... .
cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Mar 8, 2012 #3 smellie said: Well, that shoots the heck out of next month's pension cheque. I gotta find a super-hot wimmin to give CYCLONE a KISS!!!!! (I know that he wouldn't appreciate one from me!) Many thanks, Cyclone! Treasure indeed...... . Click to expand... Awww.... , quite welcome !....
smellie said: Well, that shoots the heck out of next month's pension cheque. I gotta find a super-hot wimmin to give CYCLONE a KISS!!!!! (I know that he wouldn't appreciate one from me!) Many thanks, Cyclone! Treasure indeed...... . Click to expand... Awww.... , quite welcome !....
B bearhunter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 179 0 0 Location okanogan Mar 9, 2012 #4 cyclone said: First, over here.... And, to a lesser extent, over here ? .... Click to expand... This stuff is all great, until you try to prove the antique status of a revolver. I poured through all of that stuff and even paid some money to the U of Glasgow to do some research on an antique Webley for me. It all came down to some books in the US, under the care of Joel Black. He has all of the books pertaining to manufacture dates and deliveries pre 1898. He can be reached at joelblack@netzero.com His records are a fantastic addendum to Claven's stuff.
cyclone said: First, over here.... And, to a lesser extent, over here ? .... Click to expand... This stuff is all great, until you try to prove the antique status of a revolver. I poured through all of that stuff and even paid some money to the U of Glasgow to do some research on an antique Webley for me. It all came down to some books in the US, under the care of Joel Black. He has all of the books pertaining to manufacture dates and deliveries pre 1898. He can be reached at joelblack@netzero.com His records are a fantastic addendum to Claven's stuff.