Rick65Cat CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 26 0 0 Location Edmonton Apr 4, 2009 #1 I bought this stuff so long ago I can't remember if it was Russian manufactured. Can anyone verify the language?
I bought this stuff so long ago I can't remember if it was Russian manufactured. Can anyone verify the language?
M MBBlaster Regular Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location Manitoba Apr 4, 2009 #2 I'm pretty sure that's 7.62x39 from the former Yugoslavia. I guess the language is Serbian? Someone will know better than I
I'm pretty sure that's 7.62x39 from the former Yugoslavia. I guess the language is Serbian? Someone will know better than I
Xman CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 72 0 0 Location Regina, SK. Apr 4, 2009 #4 www.members.carol.net/~on.melchar/762russ/762-yugo.html www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=21209 Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
M MBBlaster Regular Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location Manitoba Apr 4, 2009 #5 Here it is for sale in the States ammogarand.com/762x39-m67-123gr-fmj-yug.html
dragansrbin Regular Rating - 100% 12 0 0 Location Stoners Creek Apr 4, 2009 #6 serbian it says 15 pieces 7.62mm bullet with regular ball M67 and brass cassing without stripper/magazine and then just some factory markings
serbian it says 15 pieces 7.62mm bullet with regular ball M67 and brass cassing without stripper/magazine and then just some factory markings
gunplumberr Regular Rating - 100% 63 0 0 Location a van down by the river, and I have cheese Apr 4, 2009 #7 Yugo M67 ball like the others said
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Apr 4, 2009 #8 M67 ball made at Igman in Bosnia for the Yugo military.
Rick65Cat CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 26 0 0 Location Edmonton Apr 4, 2009 #9 Thank you guys for your help.