I had the opportunity to shoot a CVA wolf today. After it was fired the forearm came loose. Upon investigating I found that the block that the mounting screw from the forearm turned into had come off the barrel. The thing was nothing more than a metal clip that grabbed into a groove cut into the barrel. I got the clip back on and reattached the forearm. All seemed to be fine however, next time I fired the same thing happened.
My question is has anyone else had similar problems ? I know this is an economy gun but I've seen many economy level fire arms and this is perhaps the most worst built unit I've ever encountered.
How is CVA in terms of taking care of their customers ?
My question is has anyone else had similar problems ? I know this is an economy gun but I've seen many economy level fire arms and this is perhaps the most worst built unit I've ever encountered.
How is CVA in terms of taking care of their customers ?


















































