Ivi 7.62 nato

Kurch

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Whats the going rate on this stuff? 1.00 a round reasonable? Have got a couple hundred available and want to be fair to the seller/buyers. Thanks for the input!

-Kurch
 
I sold some IVI and non-IVI Nato 7.62 recently at 85 cents a round, it went fast. I've seen it as high as a buck. I bought it 2 years ago for 50 cents/rd.
 
Keep that brass!!!
I have a friend at the range who does my reloading for me. (*As I have never been taught & am to fat and lazy to attempt.*) But never the less he has reloaded it up to 7 times for me before he said that I was pushing the limit on them. I wish that our government would start reselling the surplus back to us because it saves a mint on reloading fee's and I am down to my last 10lb box of brass.
 
IVI = 'Impact Varies Immensely', there was (is) some IVI 556.762,303 floating around in civvie hands in BC, it was dished out for service rifle shoots through the BCRA
 
70-80 cents seems to be the going rate on quantities over 50. Some people are asking more, but their ads seem to stay up a long time...
 
IVI is only sold to the CF. With the exception of the service rifle situation, if it is in civvie hands it is illegal.

But if you didn't have any that you were not looking to sell, I would not say that 70¢ a round would not be appropriate.
 
Back in the late 80's early 90's tw crates went missing from meford range/ summer consintation, and the SIU was talking to the poor dumb ass cpl from my reserve unit about it. Acording to him two officers came and said the paper work was coming for thre stuff and walked off with it. Never knew what happened. That stuff /ammo has disapered for years from range weekends, stuff not fired on range weekends not turned back in etc. Goes into someones pocket on ammo detail,.
 
IVI is only sold to the CF. With the exception of the service rifle situation, if it is in civvie hands it is illegal.

But if you didn't have any that you were not looking to sell, I would not say that 70¢ a round would not be appropriate.

IVI 7.62 and 5.56 was also issued for civilian DCRA Target Rifle Competition well into the 90's.
 
Heaven forbid they release to the 'taxpayers' who bought the #### in the first place.....But you have to think of the children I guess
 
PM Cretain sold tons and tons to the US market in the mid 90's, 5.56 mm for his coffers. Part of the Liberals platform to have Canada's military and police "do more with less." That is why so much was for sale in the United States for many years. Look up the ads Shotgun News, etc. in the States.
 
Back
Top Bottom