While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Both yours and my reposted photos look exactly the same to me, right side up. Only the OP's photos are upside down. I have no idea why you see mine differently.
Both yours and my reposted photos look exactly the same to me, right side up. Only the OP's photos are upside down. I have no idea why you see mine differently.
I just looked at it with my iPad. Yours and mine are right side up and the ops are upside down. It looks different on my desk top, yours are upside down. I downloaded one of your images to my desktop and it opened right side up. Bizarre.