Johnathan A Browning Monutain Rifle value

chopper12

New member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi
I have this rifle in a 50 cal browned finish in excellent shape and was wondering what the present value might be?
THANKS
 
$475.00-$500.00 give or take. I have a new in box, never fired 50 caliber mountain rifle with the brass furniture I bought 2 years ago for $550.00. I also have a 54 caliber (harder to find) brown steel version that I bought about 4 years ago. It was also in the $550.00 range.
The traditional muzzleloader market, at the present time, is shrinking Most want the newest inlines now.
 
The market is not shrinking around Saskatoon.
In excellent condition perhaps $650 to $700 would find a ready sale.
 
If $700.00 is the fairly easy going rate for nice condition examples now, I should maybe give thought to getting rid of mine. That's higher than what the original asking prices were for either of the two I bought that didn't sell at the original asking prices. Both were listed on gun forums, one on the EE and one on firearmscanada, where both had a high number of views with no takers. But maybe they have really appreciated in the last 2 or 3 years. Op, if you are maybe thinking of selling, list it at $700.00 -$750.00 and see what happens. You have nothing to lose unless maybe you paid more than that for it.
Please don't take this thread to be argumentative, I am just surprised that the prices given are easy to achieve. Actually, I hope they are seeing as I have two.
 
Back
Top Bottom