Johnathon Browning Hawken Rifle

bunny

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I bought one about ten years ago, its a fifty cal. but I still have not shot it, thinking about selling it. Any input on what its worth would be helpful.
Thanks
 
I bought a Johnathan Browning mountain rifle a little over a year ago. It's quite nice and in 54 calibre which I understand is harder to find in a Browning muzzleloader. For the 54 cal I paid $600.00 shipped.
 
There was a 50 caliber on here this past winter in pretty darn nice condition. It started at around $650.00 I believe and was listed for quite awhile with no takers. I think it was finally listed at just under $500.00 before the listing was removed. There was also one on Firearms Canada. I'm not sure but it might have been unfired. Anyhow, it started at around $650.00 with no takers at that time.
 
I bought a 50 caliber version two years ago. Paid the price of 750 pretty much immediately because I really wanted it.

IIRC, there were two of them for sale on the EE at different times last fall or thereabouts.

The single set trigger is as sweet as apple pie at a Sunday picnic! lol
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom