Hi all,
Im looking for some information, namely the value of an antique shotgun. It is a double hammer double barrel JP Clabrough & sons. Also printed is "London and Burmingham". The serial number is in early double digits and from what I have seen it was manufactured somewhere in the late 1800's ?
If anyone is familiar with these I am curious and interested to know the approximate value. I have seen the asking prices of others of similar vintage, but newer and wonder how this one may stack up.
Thanks in advance,
brent
Im looking for some information, namely the value of an antique shotgun. It is a double hammer double barrel JP Clabrough & sons. Also printed is "London and Burmingham". The serial number is in early double digits and from what I have seen it was manufactured somewhere in the late 1800's ?
If anyone is familiar with these I am curious and interested to know the approximate value. I have seen the asking prices of others of similar vintage, but newer and wonder how this one may stack up.
Thanks in advance,
brent


















































