C chasseur CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 98.9% 90 1 0 Location , Nova Scotia Jun 25, 2012 #1 Civil war cavalry carbine with swivel ramrod and a custom 22inch 58cal barrel by Bobby Hoyt
vagrantviking CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 Location Southern Alberta Jun 25, 2012 #2 Looks like a lot of fun. I can just picture a shooters big cheshire cat grin slowly appearing though the huge cloud of smoke that sucker would make.
Looks like a lot of fun. I can just picture a shooters big cheshire cat grin slowly appearing though the huge cloud of smoke that sucker would make.
mrclean89 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 81 0 0 Location Nanaimo, BC Jun 25, 2012 #3 Thats looks like.... A BLAST haha McLean
N NorthCoastBigBore CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 64 0 0 Location Northwest BC (Rural) 103-I-## Jun 25, 2012 #4 Beautiful - love the grain on that stock
Klunk R.I.P EE Expired Rating - 100% 163 0 0 Location Niagara region Jun 26, 2012 #5 Neat! Looks somewhat like this shorty I picked up at auction (the lower 1861/1863)