just got my new rifle.

m-134

Regular
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Location
Thunder Bay, ON
just got my new rifle from in the mail. its a J. Stevens A. & Co. chicopee Falls. Mass. USA Pat APR 17, 94. single shot falling brock .32 long RF serial # L 85X the thing is a beauty! cant wait to go test it.
PC210047.jpg

PC210048.jpg

PC210050.jpg

PC210051.jpg

PC210053.jpg

PC210055.jpg
 
Last edited:
thanks.
while i had the money in my EMT account i couldnt resist, i also purchased a old Pieper SxS 12g that comes with 25 solid brass shells:D it should arive january 2'nd so that will be a perfect to celebrate the new year :)
 
Very nice! I like the Stevens rifles. I had one in .25-20 SS and it was fun to shoot. Now I shoot a CPA "Stevens" but will probably pick up another original one of these days as they often call out to me when at the Chilliwack or Kamloops gun shows :)

Chris.
 
Very nice rifle, it looks like a great shooter.
A question about the "peep" sight...is that used to bring the other sights into focus, I was thinking that I need something like that on my muzzleloader.
 
Very nice rifle, it looks like a great shooter.
A question about the "peep" sight...is that used to bring the other sights into focus, I was thinking that I need something like that on my muzzleloader.

If your barrel is reasonably long, you can move the rear sight closer to the muzzle. I have mine I think 14" down the barrel

cheers mooncoon
 
Back
Top Bottom