Just saw on the Shiloh Sharps forum that Shiloh Sharps is for sale

chasseur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
90   1   0
Location
, Nova Scotia
Just read that the owners of Shiloh Sharps have decided to sell their company.I d like to thank them for producing an amazing product and hopefully if the company does sell the quality and customer service remains the same.i currently have two Shilohs a 74 military rifle in 45/70 and a 1863 sporter in 54 and they are both top notch and I ll never sell them
 
Everything runs its life..as Kirks life has been upside down in years past ,divorce, loss of his youngest son, and near death plane crash...

one needs to step aside and have a serious look at the clock and see how much time is left in the game, as well as seeing how far to move the ball down the field to the touchdown of life.

Kirk and the crew are a great bunch, I have shot against them in Bethune at the CSI and they are great people.
 
You could own it for a mere $10M
htps://www.haydenoutdoors.com/land-for-sale/shiloh-sharps-rifle-company
fix the https for the link to work
 
I hope the firm goes to good people who will maintain the high standards and quality associated with the name.
 
am I reading their website right? $457 for a sight?

They sell Montana Vintage Arms sights. ( actually you have to order them yourself now and have them sent to Shiloh for mounting ). You won't find a better BPCR sight anywhere. By the time you buy good competition sights, front and rear, you've spent a lot of dough :)

Chris.
 
Back
Top Bottom