S Sluice CGN Regular Rating - 100% 91 0 0 Location Calgary,AB Oct 3, 2010 #1 Does anyone know where I can buy a couple of boxes of this ammo? Epps order in 100 rounds but for that money I can buy another gun to shoot steel.
Does anyone know where I can buy a couple of boxes of this ammo? Epps order in 100 rounds but for that money I can buy another gun to shoot steel.
Waterfowler CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 290 0 0 Location GTA Oct 3, 2010 #2 I got some....let me check.
Waterfowler CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 290 0 0 Location GTA Oct 3, 2010 #3 I got 3 boxes, 30 rounds. Kent Impact Tungsten Matrix. 20 ga, 3", 1 1/8 oz, 1 box 3's, 2 box 5's. 1360 fps. Unfortunately I don't have any 2.75".
I got 3 boxes, 30 rounds. Kent Impact Tungsten Matrix. 20 ga, 3", 1 1/8 oz, 1 box 3's, 2 box 5's. 1360 fps. Unfortunately I don't have any 2.75".
S SandRoad CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 75 0 0 Location Ontario Oct 4, 2010 #4 Bass Pro used to have it, don't know if they still do.
S Sluice CGN Regular Rating - 100% 91 0 0 Location Calgary,AB Oct 4, 2010 #5 Thanks for looking waterfowler - BP is sold out, for now
Turkeyslayer 1300 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 110 0 0 Location Russell, Ontario Oct 4, 2010 #6 Google St.Lawrence Outfitters, great guys to deal with and they can get any Kent product.