I was talking to another gunnut and his young daughter in Victoria today, and we discussed how difficult it is to find rifles for the youngsters to get started in shooting.
I mentioned that I shoot in Washington, where every club that belongs to the Washington muzzlelaoders assoc. will raffle off (free) a kids rifle at each of their Rendezvous's.
So here's a bunch of pics that I have taken at a couple of their Rondys.
The youngster shooting, won her rifle at a previous Rondy.
This little guy just won that rifle.
This rifle was made by grandad for this 4 yr old, better close up the rifle to follow.
the rifle that the grandad built
My grandson
the certificate given out to the youngsters
Hey Mum , look what I won
Prize out ceremony at Rimrock , Eatonville Wa.
32 cal CVA, which I discovered was too loud for the kids to shoot
My grandaughter holding a 45 cal with a 12" LOP and a 20" barrel.
Cheers nessy.
I mentioned that I shoot in Washington, where every club that belongs to the Washington muzzlelaoders assoc. will raffle off (free) a kids rifle at each of their Rendezvous's.
So here's a bunch of pics that I have taken at a couple of their Rondys.
The youngster shooting, won her rifle at a previous Rondy.
This little guy just won that rifle.
This rifle was made by grandad for this 4 yr old, better close up the rifle to follow.
the rifle that the grandad built
My grandson
the certificate given out to the youngsters
Hey Mum , look what I won
Prize out ceremony at Rimrock , Eatonville Wa.
32 cal CVA, which I discovered was too loud for the kids to shoot
My grandaughter holding a 45 cal with a 12" LOP and a 20" barrel.
Cheers nessy.


















































