Knight inline owners/ shooters out there...

Huntsman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
287   0   0
Not new to muzzleloader's inline or trad but I will soon be the new owner of a Knight b/a SS bp gun. I've owned and shot, hunted with inlines to include; NEF, TC Encore and presently the TC Endeavor and also shoot/hunt with TC Hawken 54, Lyman GPR 54 and Pedersoli Frontier 50 & 32. So my experience is there, just not with Knight. I've seen them in action at the range and in the bush and I'm sure my shoosting/hunting partner Hakx will chime in soon enough.
I was skeptical about the whole plastic primer holder which was why the NEF was short lived. But seeing as these Knight inlines are still going successfully I figured why not see what all hype is about and check out what all this talk is with these Green Mountain barrels. When I finally get it I'll do a comparison with it and my Endeavor. So until then what say you?
 
I bought mine about 20 years ago. It is the USAK model. I shot many a whitetail with it. Pain in the butt to clean tho. Knight rifles have improved a lot since then. I havn't used mine now for 7 years due to not hunting since moving to BC from Manitoba.
 
Back
Top Bottom