Knight rifle's bad service experience

Siffleu

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone,
Knight rifles have a recall on model Revolution and Revolution II. The official procedure is getting on website : http://www.krwarranty.com/ and fill it out the form. Since May, I fill it 4th time (on different computer) and no news, no emaill, nothing. Since Knight has been sold few month ago, the recall isn't done with current knight owner but with another owner. It's impossible to talk to someone there. With somes research , I had to call to the business who own the knight recall and was able to talk to a secretary who checked the system and they didn't see any of my 4 request. She done the order manualy and I just received it 2 weeks after. Result: After 3 month waiting I did receive by mail a prepaid USPS envelope, no instruction, nothing !

Hey knight rifles, USPS is ok only in US !!! nowhere else !

Now I have the address to ship it back. I will ship it myself. I hope they will return it with USPS as warranty return and fast before hunting season.. !

I hope I will never have problem with my revolution. I'm scared about ordering parts !

any other experience ?
 
Back
Top Bottom