Kris Konvertors in canada

I had Kirst (VTI gunparts) ship me a couple of .45 kits for my 1858's a couple of yeas ago. No problem they just come in the mail. I have had cyliners come from Dixie as well. By the way the Kirsk Konvesions work great.
 
I emailed them a month ago but got no response and I took that as a no but I will email again, Its real easy for an email to get lost in the shuffle.
 
Thank you for making me feel really stupid, seriously I somehow completely forgot about that option I think I might be losing my mind.
 
Be sure to let us know what they have to say.
I have an 1851/.44. My first choice would be to install the 6 shot .38 kit, and sleeve the barrel (I have a liner on hand). The kit is US$325, extra for an ejector unit.
 
I will keep you updated, on a side note if anyone needs a 38 liner for theres I have a couple feet of .355 green mountain in turned stock left that I will never get around to using
 
Instead of pm several people separately I’ll post this here. Just to be clear on the barrel blank thing I am on no way shape or form “ selling” this. If you tell pm how much of it you need and for what I will send it your way for no charge. As it sits now hoss and then bear hunter have first dips
 
Back
Top Bottom