Krist Cartridge Converters

Olof

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Location
Courtenay, BC
Has anyone used them? I am thinking of using one with an 1858 Remington. Converting to .45 colt. I understand you can use reduced charge smokeless rounds in them. Eventually I would use black powder.
 
I have an older one and use it, mostly for black powder but I have shot smokeless "cowboy" loads with it. The simple ones have the advantge of not requiring any alterations and can be swapped out with your percussion cylinder. Works for me!
 
I have an older one and use it, mostly for black powder but I have shot smokeless "cowboy" loads with it. The simple ones have the advantge of not requiring any alterations and can be swapped out with your percussion cylinder. Works for me!

Great! Thanks, that is what I needed to hear!
 
The reason I used the 45acp cylinder was to keep my antique status It's the same cylinder as the 45 colt one but the chamber is shorter and the 45acp head spaces on the case mouth but shortened 45 colt or Scholfeild cases work fine are you putting this in an original or a Repro gun they come to fit both the uberti and the Pietta pistols . The one I bought was for the Pietta.
 
Back
Top Bottom