While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Epp's sells Lapua. No mention of the calibres or prices on their site. Hirsch Precision Inc. in Nova Scotia is a Canadian importer too. It isn't cheap. Standard .22 LR ammo runs $12 per 100. $13 per 100 for Pistol Match. 70 grain HPBT .223 runs $1.45 each.
Goble's, in London, lists RWS(it's Norma ammo) in some cartridges. Isn't cheap either. Starts at $62.95 per 20 for 8 x 57 IR ammo with no guarantee they actually have any. Haven't been in there for a while to know.
There's no guarantee whatever you're shooting will like any of it either. The price of ammo means absolutely nothing.
I would urge you to spend your money anywhere BUT Bashaw Sports , I wouldn't give them the sweat dripping off my nuts if they were dying of thirst......
I would urge you to spend your money anywhere BUT Bashaw Sports , I wouldn't give them the sweat dripping off my nuts if they were dying of thirst......
I agree with you on bashaw sports, I often look there to see what they have and then buy it else where, Pud is probably the least friendly cusomer oriented reatailer I know. he does have some toothless dude tyring to help out who is nearly as rude.
That toothless dude who resembles a burnt out Dwight Yoakam stunt double is Puds brother I believe, he delights in telling the local hutterites of his glory bar band days in Highlevel Ab. rather than tending to actual customers.....