Last dregs of an MT BP can

Pete04

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 99.7%
398   1   0
Location
Thornhill
How do you get the last grains from your BP can/container?
If you don't get them, how do you dispose of the can?
I'm thinking manual can opener but am open to suggestion.
 
If you are talking about the very last particles in the can, let say 5 grains (volume) of black powder, no big deal.
I sometimes use a can opener to get them, if i don't want to keep the can. I would not do it with a full can! But if i feel there is less than what i use to prime a musket, i open the can.
 
I don't worry about them and usually save the cans for bulk powder. Also if not saving the can I save the lid and use it to make a pouring spout for full cans. Solder a 30-30 shell on the lid and drill a hole through the base. Be sure to save the cardboard washer or the cap/spout will jam

cheers mooncoon
 
Back
Top Bottom