Ok, like many of you I have found a slight issue stuffing my ammo in an orderly fashion. Sure, the czech crates are solid, but a little small once you pass 5000 rounds. So here is my solution. I made an uber crate. A couple pallets, a lot of 2" and 4" nails, 6 heavy duty castors, two adjustable hinges, and a pail of paint (and a home-made stencil
) and voila:
For scale, the tiles are 1 foot. I think she'll hold about 10,000 centerfire rounds. A big help for storage, and it has wheels! The lock goes on tonight, the czech crates can stack beside it, I need this for my future buys.
What do you think?
For scale, the tiles are 1 foot. I think she'll hold about 10,000 centerfire rounds. A big help for storage, and it has wheels! The lock goes on tonight, the czech crates can stack beside it, I need this for my future buys.

What do you think?




























It will come in real handy though, I've got crates of all types of ammo, hard to did through if it's mixed stuff. "I think the 30-06 is under the .303, or was it the slugs... now I remember, crate 4 left of the 9mm, under the 7.62x 54r..." I may have gone overboard with the mine warning























