Amazingkg3
CGN Regular
- Location
- St. John's, NL
Looking for a source on a specific kind of ammo.
I'm looking for 2.75" 12 guage slugs that must be a max drams equivalent, rifled slug with Reduced Recoil.
-Winchester RA12RS15 LE ammunition.
-Federal LE127 Tactical Line.
It MUST be this ammunition, and cannot be subsituted.
I've contacted SFRC, CanadaAmmo, and The shooter's Edge here in cow town. So far no luck. Anyone have any suggestions or can help? Also if anyone works for a LE agency and carries this ammunition send me a PM please.
I'm looking for 2.75" 12 guage slugs that must be a max drams equivalent, rifled slug with Reduced Recoil.
-Winchester RA12RS15 LE ammunition.
-Federal LE127 Tactical Line.
It MUST be this ammunition, and cannot be subsituted.
I've contacted SFRC, CanadaAmmo, and The shooter's Edge here in cow town. So far no luck. Anyone have any suggestions or can help? Also if anyone works for a LE agency and carries this ammunition send me a PM please.


















































