While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, I am wondering where people buy bulk LEAD for casting ? I have a melter and the molds but no lead. Does anyone know where one could buy lead from? I live in Edmonton if that helps.
Metal salvage, check for Lino, never know, might even find tin, root around , if shooting sabbots, and as mentioned, the roofing stuff is choice (its always available on site).
I bought my pure lead from a metal distributor because I need PURE 99%+ for BP and didn't want to mess with wheel weights & scrap yards. It wasn't cheap but worth it to me. Check around for local metal processors.