While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For sure.
All target loads are still lead shot as is the common "field load" stuff.
If I had to guess I'd say lead is still outselling steel by quite a large margin.
Ok, I ask as I have recently acquired a rather old shotgun and I'm not sure how it's century old barrel will take to steel shot. If it was cylinder bore it wouldn't be a problem but it's a full choke.
Yup, this one takes 2 1/2 inch shells. Barrel's should be ok (not damascus/mandril wound). I forget the last time it was in use but it was well post black powder era