There is a gentleman named Peter Alexander.
He is the author of
This is one of the premier and most sought after books in regards to building muzzle loaders.
And he is one of the world's premier builders.
His website.
Well, he is willing to teach a course.
The course would last 14 days, two weeks in total. You would attend class every day.
It would cost $600 for the class plus materials. He would send a list of tools once the class is confirmed. He uses swamped barrels and recommends Rayl barrels. You have to come up with your own barrel. But we can do a group buy, if it is so desired. Probably do it through Peter.
I'm not running anything here, but I am recruiting potential students just so I can take the course from one of the world's finest builders.
He lives north of Brockville, Ontario and you can camp on his land for the course.
He can only take 4 students at a time. Maybe 5.
Anyone have any interest?
First class was intended for late July, 2012.
He is the author of
This is one of the premier and most sought after books in regards to building muzzle loaders.
And he is one of the world's premier builders.
His website.
Well, he is willing to teach a course.
The course would last 14 days, two weeks in total. You would attend class every day.
It would cost $600 for the class plus materials. He would send a list of tools once the class is confirmed. He uses swamped barrels and recommends Rayl barrels. You have to come up with your own barrel. But we can do a group buy, if it is so desired. Probably do it through Peter.
I'm not running anything here, but I am recruiting potential students just so I can take the course from one of the world's finest builders.
He lives north of Brockville, Ontario and you can camp on his land for the course.
He can only take 4 students at a time. Maybe 5.
Anyone have any interest?
First class was intended for late July, 2012.
Last edited:


















































