Hey guys
I have myself a reproduction trapdoor Carbine in 45-70 and it's a bit of a shoulder thumper. I'm planning on using a reduced load, something similar to a 45-55 but I'm thinking a recoil pad would go a long way to reduce the felt recoil.
Does anyone know of a leather maker who makes something that might work? I'm thinking of something simple with minimal tooling, ammo loops would be a nice addition too.
Thanks for the help.
I have myself a reproduction trapdoor Carbine in 45-70 and it's a bit of a shoulder thumper. I'm planning on using a reduced load, something similar to a 45-55 but I'm thinking a recoil pad would go a long way to reduce the felt recoil.
Does anyone know of a leather maker who makes something that might work? I'm thinking of something simple with minimal tooling, ammo loops would be a nice addition too.
Thanks for the help.


















































