Lefty shooting RH muzzleloaders?

Canuck Bob

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've done a search but hoped for more details from lefties who shoot RH side lock traditional or production clones like Lyman. I own a 54 Lefty flint Deerstalker but considering another PRB shooter for range fun. Experiences with perc and flint appreciated, thanks.
 
I know quite a few Lefty's that shoot right side caplock and flinter without trouble.
You will want to be aware of the lock position relative to your flesh the first few shots to be sure that your hold is safe. Eye protection should be a given.

It's the guy standing 3feet to your left that usually peppers you. LoL
 
Thanks a bunch. I am now comfortable to buy a RH muzzleloader if a good deal happens along. Until thenthe Deerstalker willdo fine if I ever get a clue about flintlocks!
 
Back
Top Bottom