While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
picture or link to one would help. If it is as a gas pistol then maybe yes if used as starter pistol as EKOL products etc. But the gas cartriges are not. Hard to say. If it is made before 1898 then i would say yes.
antique probably. or non gun as it is not a replica or intended to fire projectile or any available cartridge. Just like some starter pistols...Available here to Fire PAK blanks, but in europe used as gas pistols. Its my opinion.BTW Where did you find it? its cool.
now and then they pop up on gun broker and one other place in the US has one for sale I would have to find there site again. some have the cool grip and some have just a wood grip I think the wood ones are older?
Expensive? Sometimes you are better off buying an antique boot pistol for $150-200. I have a nice Belgian in 36 and English in .45cal. Fun to shoot real ball even if I can't hit a tree from 10 m. Or the ball bounces off. Hehehe.
I have a boxlock boot pistol too in .60 cal. I haven't tried to fire it though. these guns usually go for under $200. the thing that appeals to me most is how small they are.