DWDMOWAT Member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Garmisch, Germany Dec 28, 2011 #1 quick question, where can I purchase rubber buckshot rounds and slugs? I had a webiste located in canada but have misplaced the link. any help on where to purchase would be helpfull. Thanks guys.
quick question, where can I purchase rubber buckshot rounds and slugs? I had a webiste located in canada but have misplaced the link. any help on where to purchase would be helpfull. Thanks guys.
T TERMINATOR101CA CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 13 0 0 Location TORONTO, CANADA Dec 28, 2011 #2 Use plastic bbs.
B Baal BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 72 0 0 Location Grande Prairie Dec 28, 2011 #3 Margo Supplies.
Shooter ----/ CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 17 0 0 Location Toon town Dec 29, 2011 #4 http://www.theammosource.com/