Impressive ballistics in the feild, I took a buck at 425 yards on saturday with my 336xlr in 30-30 in a hail mary shot.
Crappy bullet performance when it hits the target. Shot agood sized deer high in the ribs and the bullet did extremely little damage as it went right on through the animal. Leaving an exit wound the same size as the entrance wound.
I like the performance of their v-max bullets but the lever revolution can stay on the shelf.
Anyone else have similar experience.???
Crappy bullet performance when it hits the target. Shot agood sized deer high in the ribs and the bullet did extremely little damage as it went right on through the animal. Leaving an exit wound the same size as the entrance wound.
I like the performance of their v-max bullets but the lever revolution can stay on the shelf.
Anyone else have similar experience.???


















































