Lincoln Bulldog

BSA Jack

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi: I am getting an antique letter on the little Bulldog here, just wondering any chance anyone might have a hammer with firing pin and trigger return spring for one of these. Also is the Belgium 380 a pretty similar cartridge to the 360 in the Webley. Thanks John

403377754.jpg


403377753.jpg
 
I think it would be very hard...but not impossible...my advice would be take it to a smith or someone and see if they can make the parts for you
 
Repairing the hammer and making a trigger return spring should not be particularly difficult.
Finding original replacement parts would be a real challenge.
 
Neat little gun, should make for quite a fun project.

These were usually made in small batches or might even be a one off, original replacement parts might not even exist. If they do it's going to be rarer then hens teeth.
 
My Father cut the firing pin off this revolver when I was a little kid.
This was my first gun.

Do you really want to shoot this little Bulldog...or is this a rehab project?

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01874.jpg


David
 
Thanks for all the replies. just a rehab project like DRM said, btw looks like we just about have matching Bull dogs :) Will just have to take it apart and see what I can mfg for a spring , the firing pin -- not so important except for looks , just pretty happy to get it off the prohib list. Cheers John
 
Back
Top Bottom