Little Guys and Some Friends

tiriaq

Super Moderator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
.25 through .41 rimfire with a 7mm pinfire thrown in.

004-8.jpg


005-7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes, it is. I have not shot it. It is a really nice little gun, crisp. All the others pictured with it are in sound mechanical condition, with bores ranging from very good to about new, but are not in the same class as the Smith.
 
@tiriaq:

SOMETHING gives me a subtle (like a brick) hint that Jan would really like to see those photos posted a lot bigger, just to give us more to drool at.

Possibly others would like to see them, also. I know I certainly would.... with identifications, because there are a few there which I don't recognise.

You post those, I'll get some BP or WWI junk together and let Jan post it. Deal?

thanks.

BTW, they are VERY nice!
.
 
Back
Top Bottom